NOW Accepting New Patients in our Coventry and Warwick Health Centers. Call today for an appointment!
Coventry – Family Health Services of Coventry, 191 MacArthur Blvd • Coventry • RI 028160 – (401) 828-5335
Warwick – Primary Care Partners, 2756 Post Road Suite 103 • Warwick • RI 02886 – (401) 384-6007
CCAP provides comprehensive, quality, affordable health, dental and behavioral health care for the entire family.
Our board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners, dentists, hygienists, licensed clinical social workers and other health care professionals are knowledgeable, caring and understanding. They are dedicated to getting you healthy and keeping you healthy.
Our Services Include:
- Women’s Health
- Women’s Cancer Screening
- HIV Testing, Counseling, and Referral Services
- Enrollment, screening and treatment for breast and cervical cancer.
- Free mammograms, PAP testing and office visits for uninsured women 40-64 years old
- Family Planning
- Confidential services for physicals, PAP smears, STD / HIV screening and reproductive-related issues.
- Free and reduced cost contraceptives Women and Men of reproductive age who are uninsured or underinsured
Diabetes and Cardiovascular
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular education: Individual and Group
- Tracking of clinical outcomes
Behavioral Health Counseling
- General Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Counseling
- Adjustment Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
- Medical/Health Issues
- Parental Guidance
- Gay & Lesbian/Transgendered Issues
- Access to Recovery (ATR) Assessments
- Victims of Crime Program
- Anger Management Groups for High School-Aged Students
- Substance Abuse Group for High School-Aged Student’s
- Substance Abuse Group for Adults
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult dentistry
- West Bay Smiles: School-based pediatric 2-21 years of age
- Molar Express: Mobile Pediatric Community Dentistry
- Eligibility determination: RIteCare, SNAP, WIC, Head Start, Fuel Assistance, and Social Services.
- Case management
- Pharmaceutical Program
Patient Navigation / Care Management
- Providing support to patients/ families in navigating primary care, referrals, hospitalization and treatment compliance
- Assistance with Health Insurance Enrollment
- Nurse Care Managers
Food and Nutrition
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutritional Program – a statewide program for pregnant and parenting women with infants and children under the age of 5 years.
- Monthly food vouchers to purchase nutritious food
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding instruction/counseling
CCAP HOLIDAY GIVING CAMPAIGNS Please help us reach our goal to support 1500 Families this Holiday Season!
Due to the current pandemic, we are conducting our CCAP Holiday Giving...