CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance Service
January 26, 2016 by CCAP Uncategorized 0 comments
Do you need help with your taxes…CCAP can lend a helping hand with your tax preparation!
CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance is a free service for low-income workers. Our IRS-trained tax preparers will help you file your federal and state income taxes. Tax preparation services are offered at our Cranston location: 311 Doric Avenue, Cranston, RI (lower level) – call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610
What to Bring to prepare your taxes…
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
Call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610 – CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance.
CCAP Chip for Charity & Community Dinner honoring Allan Fung, Mayor, City of Cranston
April 8, 2016
Comprehensive Community Action (CCAP) is the largest nonprofit community action...
CCAP HOLIDAY GIVING CAMPAIGNS Please help us reach our goal to support 1500 Families this Holiday Season!
October 15, 2020
Due to the current pandemic, we are conducting our CCAP Holiday Giving...