CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance Service
Do you need help with your taxes…CCAP can lend a helping hand with your tax preparation!
CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance is a free service for low-income workers. Our IRS-trained tax preparers will help you file your federal and state income taxes. Tax preparation services are offered at our Cranston location: 311 Doric Avenue, Cranston, RI (lower level) – call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610
What to Bring to prepare your taxes…
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
Call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610 – CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance.
OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE $10,000 IN 2016! The CCAP "Lending a Helping Hand" Emergency...