Do you need help with your taxes…CCAP can lend a helping hand with your tax preparation!
CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance is a free service for low-income workers. Our IRS-trained tax preparers will help you file your federal and state income taxes. Tax preparation services are offered at our Cranston location: 311 Doric Avenue, Cranston, RI (lower level) – call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610
What to Bring to prepare your taxes…
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
Call us today for an appointment – 401-467-9610 – CCAP ‘s VITA Tax Preparation Assistance.
OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE $10,000 IN 2016!
The CCAP “Lending a Helping Hand” Emergency Crisis Fund is designed to provide limited financial assistance to eligible individuals and families in our community who are experiencing economic hardship due to certain emergency situations.
A personal or family crisis involving an emergency financial need, unexpected medical expenses which exceed insurance provisions resulting in economic hardship, or an uninsured loss due to fire or natural disasters which resulted in economic hardship are just some situations eligible for consideration under this fund. Situations should be short-term or temporary in nature, and not chronic.
Please make a tax-deductible donation the CCAP “Lending a Helping Hand” Emergency Crisis Fund today. You can make an online donation by going to www.ComCap.org or you can mail a check to:
CCAP “Lending a Helping Hand” Emergency Crisis Fund
Attn. Lee Beliveau
311 Doric Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
For more information about the CCAP “Lending a Helping Hand” Emergency Crisis Fund or our programs and services, please contact Lee Beliveau, Vice President, Development & Corporate Affairs at 401-562-8353 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here To Donate.
Food drive to take
place at locations throughout Rhode Island
November 30 – January 4
The Greater Providence Chamber and the
According to the U.S.
The Chamber and RIRx
Food donations will
“Through our holiday
“Each month CCAP
Food donation sites:
Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
- 30 Exchange Terrace, 4th Floors, Providence
Dorcas Place – 645 Elmwood Ave., Providence
Connecting for Children and Families – 46 Hope St., Woonsocket
(Drop off times: 6:30am-6:00pm Mon-Fri)
Walgreens – 591 Metacome Ave., Bristol
Walgreens – 1763 Broad St., Cranston
Walgreens – 1074 Mineral Springs Ave., North Providence
Walgreens – 45 Cumberland St., Woonsocket
Rite Aid Pharmacies
Rite Aid – 719 Tiogue Ave., Coventry
Rite Aid – 452 Putnam Pike, Greenville
311 Doric Ave.
1090 Cranston St.
848 Atwood Ave.
155 Gansett Ave.
656 Park Ave.
226 Buttonwoods Ave.
2756 Post Rd.
3027 West Shore Rd.
191 MacArthur Blvd.
172 Exchange St.
Providence Place Mall, 31 Providence Place
Non-perishable items needed:
• Peanut Butter
• Canned & Dried Beans
• Canned Soups & Stews
• Canned Fruits & Vegetables
• Breakfast Cereals
• Whole Wheat Pasta
• Brown Rice
• Boxed Macaroni & Cheese
• Granola Bars
• Tomato Sauce
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Instant Formula
• Boxed Cereal
All items must be unopened, in good condition, and within the listed date. Expired items are not accepted.Learn More
NOW Accepting New Patients in our Coventry and Warwick Health Centers. Call today for an appointment!
Coventry – Family Health Services of Coventry, 191 MacArthur Blvd • Coventry • RI 028160 – (401) 828-5335
Warwick – Primary Care Partners, 2756 Post Road Suite 103 • Warwick • RI 02886 – (401) 384-6007
CCAP provides comprehensive, quality, affordable health, dental and behavioral health care for the entire family.
Our board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners, dentists, hygienists, licensed clinical social workers and other health care professionals are knowledgeable, caring and understanding. They are dedicated to getting you healthy and keeping you healthy.
Our Services Include:
- Women’s Health
- Women’s Cancer Screening
- HIV Testing, Counseling, and Referral Services
- Enrollment, screening and treatment for breast and cervical cancer.
- Free mammograms, PAP testing and office visits for uninsured women 40-64 years old
- Family Planning
- Confidential services for physicals, PAP smears, STD / HIV screening and reproductive-related issues.
- Free and reduced cost contraceptives Women and Men of reproductive age who are uninsured or underinsured
Diabetes and Cardiovascular
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular education: Individual and Group
- Tracking of clinical outcomes
Behavioral Health Counseling
- General Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Counseling
- Adjustment Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
- Medical/Health Issues
- Parental Guidance
- Gay & Lesbian/Transgendered Issues
- Access to Recovery (ATR) Assessments
- Victims of Crime Program
- Anger Management Groups for High School-Aged Students
- Substance Abuse Group for High School-Aged Student’s
- Substance Abuse Group for Adults
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult dentistry
- West Bay Smiles: School-based pediatric 2-21 years of age
- Molar Express: Mobile Pediatric Community Dentistry
- Eligibility determination: RIteCare, SNAP, WIC, Head Start, Fuel Assistance, and Social Services.
- Case management
- Pharmaceutical Program
Patient Navigation / Care Management
- Providing support to patients/ families in navigating primary care, referrals, hospitalization and treatment compliance
- Assistance with Health Insurance Enrollment
- Nurse Care Managers
Food and Nutrition
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutritional Program – a statewide program for pregnant and parenting women with infants and children under the age of 5 years.
- Monthly food vouchers to purchase nutritious food
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding instruction/counseling
Dear CCAP Friends,
Once again we are organizing our annual “CCAP Adopt-a-Family Program.” Although reports say that the economy has improved, we are still seeing very fragile communities, and our families continue to struggle. We hope that you will assist us in bringing a happy holiday season to them.
The “Adopt-a-Family Program” helps hundreds of local families during the holiday and your commitment to this project would be greatly appreciated.
CCAP makes it easy for you to extend your kindness and generosity to the families in need in our community by helping in two ways:
• you can adopt a family and we can provide you with their wish list; or
• you can make a monetary donation. A donation of $300 will adopt an entire family!
Your gift, large or small, can make a difference for a joyous holiday for a family in need.
All donations are due by Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 311 Doric Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910. For more information, please contact Joanne Gregory at 401-562-8333 or email@example.com.
Thank you once again for joining us in lending a hand and making a difference in our community!Learn More