Health & Dental Care
CCAP provides comprehensive, quality, affordable health, dental and behavioral health care for the entire family. Our board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners, dentists, hygienists, licensed clinical social workers and other health care professionals are knowledgeable, caring and understanding. They are dedicated to getting you healthy and keeping you healthy.
- Women's Health
- Women’s Cancer Screening
- Enrollment, screening and treatment for breast and cervical cancer.
- Free mammograms, PAP testing and office visits for uninsured women 40-64 years old
- Family Planning
- Confidential services for physicals, PAP smears, STD / HIV screening and reproductive-related issues.
- Free and reduced cost contraceptives Women and Men of reproductive age who are uninsured or underinsured
Diabetes and Cardiovascular
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular education: Individual and Group
- Tracking of clinical outcomes
- Eligibility determination: RIteCare, SNAP, WIC, Head Start, Fuel Assistance, and Social Services.
- Case management
- Pharmaceutical Program
Patient Navigation / Care Management
- Providing support to patients/ families in navigating primary care, referrals, hospitalization and treatment compliance
- Nurse Care Managers
Food and Nutrition
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutriritional Program - a statewide program for pregnant and parenting women with infants and children under the age of 5 years.
- Monthly food vouchers to purchase nutritious food
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding instruction/counseling
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult dentistry
- West Bay Smiles: School-based pediatric 2-21 years of age
- Molar Express: Mobile Pediatric Community Dentistry
For more information or to make an appointment, please call one of our sites.
Locations & Hours
Family Health Services of Cranston
1090 Cranston Street • Cranston • RI
HOURS: M/W/F 9-5, Tu/Th 9-9, Sa 9-12
Family Health Services of Coventry
191 MacArthur Blvd • Coventry • RI
401.828.5335 Medical only
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 12 noon - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:0 p.m.
Everett C. Wilcox Health Center
226 Buttonwods Avenue • Warwick • RI
401.732.9090 Medical & Dental
HOURS: M/Tu/Th/F 9-5, Sa 9-12:30
We accept all third party insurances including Medicaid, Medicare and RIte Care. Self-pay and sliding scale fee are available for those who do not have health insurance and meet financial eligibility requirements.
CCAP is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).